Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!


This is going to be a great year!!!  

I have a whole list of New Years Resolutions and I'm ready to go.
(one of them is getting over the fact that I don't like matching clothes- ok, so that's not a resolution but hey.. I'm turning a new leaf)

I have my family, my health, and friends.  

This past year I have seen so much charity, kindness, and giving that I can't help but want to do more for others.

In 2008, we had the chance to visit and spend time with family.  I finally finished school and we have a wonderful addition to our family.  

I will be counting my blessings and trying to look at the world I live in with a new pair of eyes.  :0)    Welcome 2009...

2 comments:

krisha said...

Yay to optimism in 2009! I love the pics you posted up- very fun.

Shaun and Lisa said...

I like it!