Friday, May 22, 2009

Another adventure


I like going on adventures with the boys.  We went to a park I remember going to often when we visited my grandma.  WOW.. it has changed!  I remember lots of dirt and buildings that kind-of looked like they belong in Calico ghost town or Knotts Berry Farm.  I remember running around and around, playing make-believe in all the different buildings!  

When we showed up, we realized the buildings were all different.  There wasn't a lot of dirt.  There were paved trails with fencing to keep the kids out of the lake.  There were very authentic looking brick buildings.  Inside of these buildings was the squishy flooring and very safety centered stairs, slides and equipments.   What ever happened to playing, having fun and getting a few bumps and bruises?  O'well.. it was still fun and a very neat looking park.  It made it easy for me to get around with a stroller and I felt comfortable with Ethan walking around.

1 comment:

krisha said...

Welcome back to the blog world!