Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's about time.


Alrighty.. time to update.

This has been a crazy year. I don't even know where to begin to write. So I'll start from where I am and go from there.

I am here.


So enough about me.
We are in Utah. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact it is an amazing place. If we weren't so far from Kayla, it really wouldn't matter where we lived, because we are home when we are together.

Derek turned 5 this May and graduated from preschool. He made lots of friends and only was sent to the principals office about 3 times. He'll be going with me to Kindergarten, but I'm sending him to the teacher next door. He keeps us entertained for hours with his stories.

Ethan turned 2 this June and his favorite new word is "shut-up". He is too smart for his britches and gives the best hug and kisses.

Kayla turned 11 this May (and is going on 18). Seriously she was one of those people born older. She's very responsible and a full on moody hormonal teen. LOVE YA!

We are having a fun summer going to the pool, the movies, the aquarium and just hanging out. Hopefully we'll make it to the Alpine slides before summer is over.

1 comment:

krisha said...

It IS about time you updated this! (Yes, I check it from time to time :o) This entry made me and Greg laugh...he especially likes Ethan's favorite word...of course he would :o)